In the Experience Economy, your customers are reimagining the way they discover, engage, consume, and want to be served on a daily basis. Their customer journey–and the experience they have with your company–is inseparable from the goods and services that you provide.
It’s our job, at Oracle CX, to help you keep up with accelerating consumer expectations and differentiate your brand with real-time CX. We do this by connecting data and intelligence across today’s nonlinear customer journey, so that you can deliver valuable experiences in the moments that matter. Yet, each of these touchpoints is unique to your audience and business needs. In order to arm you with the right tools, we partner with hundreds of CX-focused independent software vendors (ISVs). Together, we aim to make every customer experience unforgettable.
We’re selectively growing this partner ecosystem in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace, incorporating innovative and efficiency-building technologies that seamlessly extend Oracle CX Cloud’s capabilities. Here are a few.
- Snap Tech: Turns every smartphone into an inspirational shopping tool by providing visual search tools for publishers, retailers, and influencers in the fashion industry and beyond.
- ThreeKit: Transforms the shopping experience by combining the virtual touch and feel similar to an in-store buying experience with the speed and convenience of digital commerce, via a platform that delivers photorealistic product imagery, interactive 3D, product customization, as well as augmented and virtual realities, all at scale.
Sales and Service:
- Atlatl: Allows Oracle CPQ users to deliver a compelling, 3D visual configuration experience with augmented reality.
- Clarabridge: Operationalizes insights from all customer feedback (surveys, online reviews, social media) and digital conversations (calls, chat, messaging, emails) by using AI-powered text and speech analytics to drive improved sales and service revenue, streamline operations, ensure risk/compliance reduction, and automate contact center quality assurance.
- DocuSign: Allows CX professionals to close deals faster with electronic document signatures, approvals, and agreements on any device via Oracle CX Cloud products.
- HelloSign: Lets users easily request, send, and capture electronic signatures on quotes, contracts, and documents directly from Oracle CPQ.
- Nudge.ai: Measures the impact of a sales team’s relationship-building activities to drive pipeline and close deals.
- Quiq: Makes it easy for consumers to contact a company via Messaging, integrating seamlessly into Oracle Service Cloud. With Quiq’s Conversational Engagement Platform, you can orchestrate conversational interactions involving both bots and humans.
- Totango: Enables enterprises to access insights from customer data at all levels of their organization and apply that knowledge to achieve business results through an agile approach to customer success.
- Lionbridge: Makes creating, publishing, and managing cross-channel, multilingual content easy and intuitive for marketers.
- Litmus: Provides Oracle Eloqua users the ability to test and view how emails will render in the inboxes of more than 90 email clients and devices.
- Liveclicker: Enables Oracle Responsys users to personalize email content in real-time at the moment of open using behavioral, preference, location, and other data.
- Moveable Ink: Allows Oracle Responsys users to generate intelligent creative with millions of unique variations, across multiple channels and billions of moments.
- On24: Enables marketers to create live webinars, always-on and personalized experiences through data-driven webinars and interactive multimedia content solutions that integrate with campaign execution from Oracle Eloqua and Oracle Responsys.
- Persado: Empowers Oracle Marketing customers to revolutionize their marketing creative by applying mathematical certainty to words, the foundational DNA of marketing. By unlocking the power of words, companies win every marketing moment, experiencing dramatic new levels of brand engagement and revenue performance across every channel.
- Popwallet: Enables Oracle Marketing users to deliver personalized and connected experiences through mobile wallets like Apple Wallet and Google Pay.
- Put It Forward: Optimizes marketing and sales alignment, giving Oracle Marketing customers access to their prospects’ online activities and behaviors.
- Relationship One: Helps Oracle Marketing Cloud customers seamlessly connect to new channels, data sources, and third party applications via nearly 100 apps.
- Swrve: Lets Oracle Marketing Cloud customers seamlessly interact with their mobile app users to drive cross-channel engagement, retention, and revenue.
Our partner ecosystem will be taking center stage at Modern Customer Experience this week in Las Vegas. If you’re at the event, we encourage you to meet with our partners and learn about their products and services. Or check them out online at the Oracle Cloud Marketplace.