In this free webinar hosted by Shopify Partners, Tiffany Tse — Partner Education and Front End Developer Advocate Lead at Shopify — will cover the basics of Sass, and how to use it to speed up your development with Shopify.
During this one-hour presentation, we’ll cover:
• What a CSS preprocessor is.
• Sass vs. SCSS.
• Variables and nesting.
• Sass functions.
• Mixins and custom functions.
• Interpolation, workflow, and best practices.
Subscribe to our channel for more videos about developing and designing ecommerce stores, apps, and themes with Shopify » http://bit.ly/ShopifyPartnersYouTube
Subscribe to our blog for daily articles on Shopify theme and app development, as well as advice for starting a web design agency » http://bit.ly/ShopifyPartnersWebBlog
Connect with us on:
• Facebook » http://bit.ly/ShopifyPartnersFacebook
• Twitter » http://bit.ly/ShopifyPartnersTwitter
• Instagram » http://bit.ly/ShopifyPartnerInstagram
Looking to build an online store for your clients?
Become a Shopify Partner and earn recurring income for each client store you build » http://bit.ly/BecomeAShopifyPartners
Launch your own online store by visiting Shopify and starting your free trial » http://bit.ly/VisitShopify