As we’re getting to the end of the year and reaching that point of reflection, I wanted to revisit a couple of episodes that I had a lot of fun with in 2018. The one I’m bringing back today is a show I did back in April with Tadpull co-founder Jake Cook that covers hiring fresh—if a little green—marketing talent right out of college. Listen in to hear him share the tactics he uses to find, hire, and keep great talent.
- Cringe-worthy stories from our first jobs
- A look at mobile conversion rates and how the mobile industry is changing
- How to start thinking like Bezos in your business
What Was Mentioned
- Andrew Youderian: Blog | Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn
- Jake Cook: Website | LinkedIn | Montana State University Faculty Page
- Diffusion of Innovations by Everett M. Rogers
- Crossing the Chasm by Geoffrey A. Moore
- The Four: The Hidden DNA of Amazon, Apple, Facebook, and Google by Scott Galloway
- Liquid Web
Flickr: Mike Cohen
The post Revisiting My Conversation with Tadpull Co-founder Jake Cook on Hiring Marketing Talent Out of College appeared first on eCommerceFuel.