Build a deal machine to fuel your business and keep the leads coming!
On today’s show, Brandon and David sit down with Adam Johnson and Brent Moreno, two wholesalers running a business that fuels their investment portfolio! Adam and Brent share several key pieces that make their business go, like how they have built systems to reduce their workload, how they keep their pipeline full of leads, and how they use a “three-foot rule” to make sure everyone knows how they can help them.
You’ll also love how they recruit others to work in their business, how they use stories to hold people’s attention, and how they have leveraged an army of Uber drivers to find them deals! These two guys have formed a great partnership and share TONS of practical, meat-and-potatoes advice for how you can do the same. Their advice on “helping over haggling” alone is priceless!
If you want to learn how to form the perfect partnership, how to build a portfolio off a consistent pipeline of deals, and how to wholesale those deals for profit, this is an episode you can’t miss!
Click here to listen on iTunes.
Listen to the Podcast Here
Watch the Podcast Here
Help Us Out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
This Show Sponsored By
Enjoy all the benefits of Real Estate Investing without all the headache! Rent to Retirement is your partner in achieving financial freedom & long term wealth! Retire on your terms & timeline by investing in passive income properties!
Learn more by visiting renttoretirement.com or call 307 421 4049
Deep Dive Sponsor
Check out SimpliSafe Security’s DIY home security systems; an affordable, wireless, cellular, and customizable system that doesn’t require a contract!
Go to SimpliSafe.com/pockets to enjoy their 60-day money back guarantee.
Fire Round Sponsor
Fundrise enables you to invest in high-quality, high-potential private market real estate projects. I’m talking anything from high rises in D.C. to multi-families in L.A. — institutional-quality stuff. And each project is carefully vetted and actively managed by Fundrise’s team of real estate pros.
Their high-tech, low-cost online platform lets you track the progress of every single project, and keep more of the money you make. Oh, and by the way, you don’t have to be accredited.
Visit Fundrise.com/biggerpockets to have your first 3 months of fees waived.
In This Episode We Cover:
- How they got into wholesaling
- How their business is structured
- Why they love wholesaling more than anything else
- How they use systems to create success when they don’t feel like working
- What a perfect partnership should look like
- The funnel they have set up to find, capture, and follow up with distressed seller leads
- The three-foot rule
- How they use Uber drivers to find them deals
- How they are helpers not hagglers
- The number one thing a newbie needs to do well to start a wholesale business
- How to recruit others to bring you deals
- How to use stories to get others involved in helping your business
- How they believe there is no “box” to think outside of
- And SO much more!
Links from the Show
Books Mentioned in this Show
- “In any partnership, you got to have the same core driving principles and values.” (Tweet This!)
- “Good deals are created not found.” (Tweet This!)
- “I started helping people regardless what the outcome, and it’s crazy because we bought more houses and made a lot of money.” (Tweet This!)
- “Your logo is not going to buy any houses.” (Tweet This!)
- “Investing is very much a team sport.” (Tweet This!)
- “I care less where the lead comes from, as long as they come in.” (Tweet This!)